A List

When there is no motivation to write, I still must write. Something. Anything. Just write.

So here ya go:

1. This house is messy.

2. I want to paint things.

3. I also want to throw everything away. I hate *stuff*. And this is a small house, so a little stuff feels like a lot of stuff.

4. Remember in the good ol' days when the only hiatus shows took was in the summer? Of course, we got a lot more re-runs back then. And we couldn't watch shows online whenever we wanted. Okay, it's better now.

5. I'm ready for it to be spring now.

6. I'm getting really sick of political parties and all news surrounding them.

7. Seth has the day off on Monday. SCORE! So not used to that.

8. When I let the dog out yesterday, the wind caught the screen door and flung it open with such force that it partially ripped the door from the frame. I was like, really wind? That was unnecessary.

9. I'm enjoying all the really gross horror stories that Seth's instructors tell every day. People do some straaaaange things to their bodies.

10. You can quit your perfunctory reading of this post now. I'm done.

Comments

I like your list. (how's that for deep and insightful?!)