Year in Pictures

Actually, less than a year, since I didn't purchase my camera till April. But I still managed to take thousands of photos this year. Here are some of my favorites. There are a lot. It may take your browser a minute to come to terms with my obnoxious need for so many photos.

Summer evening
Making Waves
The Other Side of Me
Center Stage
Three Musketeers
Someday, you'll ride that fast...
Baby feet
Flying
Dream Big
Driving each other crazy since 1995
Toes
DSC_0104 (2)
DSC_0147
DSC_0222
DSC_0213 (2)
DSC_0137 (5)
DSC_0062

Believe it or not, I was able to narrow down a favorite. This one symbolizes so much of my year and makes me happy when I look at it, which is often since it's hanging on the wall in our room. Drumroll please.....

Fifteen years of "us".

Sappy, I know. But Love wins. All the time.

Comments