Writing less is hazardous to my health

I have writer's block.

So. Annoying.

I can't tell you how many posts I've started writing this week and scrapped. Nothing is coming out right. Where words usually seem to appear magically on the screen, lately I've struggled to form a few coherent sentences.

I'm hoping it's on its way out though, since tomorrow is a double post day (Ten on the Tenth and Flash Fiction Friday).

Not being able to write is too disconcerting. It makes me feel edgy and nervous with a side of frustration.

I've filled the void with chocolate.

This could become a problem.

Comments

Amy said…
i woke up this morning (from the 30 total minutes i got last night) looking forward to your friday fiction.

then i realized it was thursday.

oh, and i have two unfinished blogposts saved this week that can't seem to finish themselves.

maybe you and i cleaned too much this week... :P
sethswife said…
yeah...cleaning...let's go with that. ;)