Ten On Ten

Today was a rough day.

Today, I felt yucky. Headache. Constant sneezing. Fatigue. LOTS of fatigue.

So, I started late, but I still managed to take ten photos today.

We did not do school today, since my body wanted to remain generally in the reclined position. Thing One took advantage of the freedom and played happily all day.

First it was airplanes on Mom and Dad's bed:
DSC_0235

Then it was racing with Thing Two:
DSC_0242

Then he covered every inch of road space on his track rug with vehicles:
DSC_0247

Finally it was naptime. Blessed, blessed naptime:
DSC_0249

I tried to self medicate my illness:
DSC_0250

While Thing Two slept and Thing One watched cartoons, George and I kept the couch warm:
DSC_0256

I woke up when the tree came on:
DSC_0265

Finally, I took this. And boy, did it help me feel better. Wish I hadn't waited till 5 pm to take it.
DSC_0266

This is a familiar sight this week. Stupid writer's block:
DSC_0268

Thing One finished his day of no education with some Mario Kart:
DSC_0269

So, interesting day, huh.

We're just wild and crazy here in my world.

The end.

Comments

jennhanson78 said…
I hope you're feeling better soon!
http://www.thehansonsinkorea.com
Miranda said…
That screen is familiar to me too. As is a certain Word Doc, page 49. Love the pics.
Kim said…
I love your choice of self medication. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Amy said…
I LOVE this. :) It's so much fun seeing into your day.
Heidi said…
Stopping in from Ten on Ten. Sounds like a perfectly great way to spend a feeling not so great day!
Amy said…
I'm a few minutes late, but I did it! I really like this! seeing yours and doing one!

I still have too many words on mine though... eh, I'll work on that. ;)

Thanks for sharing, especially a 'laid back' day. :)
Lisa said…
Most day's I too feel that time of day when the blessed blessed naptime arrives is just as much for me as it is for her. Hope you feel better.
Sarah said…
Great collection! Looks like the boys really enjoyed a day home! Hope you start feeling better soon
Alita said…
Feel better soon. And a nap sounds so delicious. Oh wait I just woke up. Oops! Your puppy is too cute.