Ten Random Things

1. I succeeded in staying in my pajamas all day. They are red. And flannel. And men's. And comfortable.

2. When I was 11 or 12, I used to go over to our church building alone (we lived right next door, being the pastor's family and all) and stand behind the pulpit and sing my heart out. I'd always check around to make sure no one else was there first.

3. Behind just about every frame hanging in my house you will find at least one extra nail hole. That's what I get for eyeballing everything.

4. My first kiss was Seth. It was a Friday night in December after a Christmas concert. It was snowing.

5. I feel like in 2010 I learned more lessons than in all my other years of life put together.

6. Try as I might, I can't keep life from feeling too busy the older my kids get.

7. Even though I put my Christmas tree up, I feel slightly less thrilled about the holiday season than I normally am.

8. I finally feel like I have a story worth telling and I can't seem to get it written down to my satisfaction.

9. If I could dive into a pan of pumpkin pie cake and try to eat my way out, I'd totally do it.

10. I hate feet touching me.

Comments