A non-fiction post

Just popping in to say hello. I've been pretty busy (I know, crazy right?) with two Thanksgivings in two different states, not to mention Christmas decorating, homeschooling, doctors appointments, photo shoots, and one total waste of a broadway show. At least the tickets were free.

My goal today is to remain in my pajamas and read my book all day. Granted, there's no food in the house, but running to the grocery store will mean I have to pull myself out of a really heavy book. Francine Rivers makes me not want to leave my house. The children may have to eat their own hair. Sidebar: For all you Rivers fans out there, when someone asks the plot of the book you're reading, do you find the brief synopsis totally doesn't give the book justice? Like, when I say my book is about dysfunctional mother/daughter relationships, I just feel like I'm dropping the book in puke and handing it to somebody. There is just so much meat in a Rivers novel.

I've had lots of ideas popping up about blog posts, but have been too distracted by other blogs to write about them. I've got posts forming about self centered worship, crafting (again, I know, right?), parenting, annoying people and why I let myself get irritated, family relationships, humility, lust, money...you name it.

Maybe this week I'll get around to some actual writing. Not that I don't love whipping out a flash fiction piece, but they're becoming my crutch because they take very little thought or time to write.

Till then, please enjoy this random picture from the hundreds I took this week:



Comments