Ten On Ten

I saw this idea on a blog someone sent me recently and I have been waiting for weeks to try it. The idea is that every month on the tenth, you chronicle your day with ten photographs. Sort of a photo journal of my mundane, ordinary, really not that interesting day.

But it's an excuse to carry my camera around all day.

So, I'm sold.

This is my phone, waiting for its daily 9 am text from Seth. I will miss his break/lunchbreak texts when he's in the academy. It will be weirdly silent.
DSC_0061


This is Thing Two brushing his teeth (are you excited yet?).
DSC_0068


Thing Two loves being photographed. Here he's reading me a story. Thing One managed to elude my camera today. He's not as willing of a subject as his hammy brother.
DSC_0078


Okay, so exciting news. Really. Not. I've decided I'm going to make some Christmas ornaments this year. Stop laughing. I can be crafty. I think. I have a craft box, so that must mean I'm crafty. It has gluesticks in it. And ten year old scrapbook paper that has sat in the attic my entire married life. So...yeah.
DSC_0086


This mac and cheese is so stinkin' good. And really really REALLY healthy. Not fattening at all. Or salty. 0 calories. And it gives you fresh breath and a shiny coat. (Or it's none of those things, except stinkin' good.)
DSC_0088

Did some of thet there edumacational stuff.
DSC_0090


My tree out front seems confused about what season it is. Or maybe it's supposed to do that. How should I know?
DSC_0092


My laundry pile. Oh, were these supposed to be pretty photos? Sorry.
DSC_0095


Fun bokeh on the way to church.
DSC_0120


Ended the day with choir rehearsal, where I'm pretty sure I suffered a collapsed lung or asbestos poisoning. Why does The Hallelujah Chorus require sopranos to scream uncomfortably?
DSC_0130



There ya have it. You should do it too!













Comments

Dani said…
Glad you joined the club!

Excellent 10. I love the bokeh.
kristine said…
great pics! i love the feet! what makes that mac n cheese so healthy?! glad it was a great day!
sethswife said…
thanks!

and i was lying. the mac and cheese is not healthy.

denial is all part of my process. ;)
sethswife said…
tweaked it so that no one would think i really believe boxed mac and cheese is healthy, haha!
Christy said…
totally laughing about your soprano comment, lol! and that's why I sing alto ... :-)

Great photos, I especially love the bokeh, and the mac and cheese made me hungry for some *healthy* food.
Karina said…
Love Love Love those sweet little kiddie toes. Great job.