Duh.

I'm feeling rather emotional tonight.

Stupid hormones.

Sometimes, I should just step away from the computer and find something else to do. Why is that so hard? Just click it off and go do some push ups or something.

Instead, I see things on facebook that make me sad. So, I switch over to reading news articles that make me sad. Then I try some blogs. Sad.

Things get overwhelming. Issues that burden my heart seem to spring up all over the place. People misjudge me. I start thinking about friends that are distancing themselves because of their problems, and that hurts.

UGH WITH THE THINKING!

And then I try to make a coherent blog post about it and it doesn't work and I'm left feeling frustrated and wondering why I even started writing this, when I have a totally legit post swirling around upstairs that I could be writing instead.

I'm going to go find some verses to quiet me. Crazy how that works so well.

Wait, why didn't I start with that?

Oh, right, 'cause I'm stupid.


Comments