Tiny Little Rants

So, I'm trying this thing where I don't blog ad nauseum about every little thing I find annoying. It's nice...except, what else is there to blog about? I don't write as much when I can't write about things that grate against my soul. So, in the interest of keeping this blog alive, I'll allow myself a bit of controlled blog-whining today.

1. How am I supposed to function properly when there's no chocolate in the house? None. Nada. Zilch. Even hybrid cars use a little gasoline. I have no gasoline.

2. Our van has suffered a series of what we're calling "mini strokes". A lot of the little electrical things on the left side of the van are failing, such as cabin and dashboard lights. I live in fear of "the big one".

3. I have one child whining about losing a tooth soon and one child whining about gaining a tooth soon. And one that just whines.

4. I really want to write about people that have to be right all the time.

5. And also, music in my church.

6. And the stigma attached to nursing in public. (I'd title that one: Boobs aren't weird. You're weird. Inspired, I know.)

7. Or why I wish someone would invent a diaper-onesie.

8. But I won't.

9. At least not today.

10. No, today, I'll just rant a little bit and then leave you with this clip of Slater dancing on Saved by the Bell. Because Slater solves his problems with some hardcore grooves. May we all be so mature.



Comments