Top Ten Pet Peeves of the Day

I don't only have ten pet peeves. I have zillions. So many that I really can't be counted on to keep track of them. Maybe if I organized them into categories, such as child-rearing, housekeeping, yard work, traffic, and so on I'd have a better handle on them. There would need to be a sub category just for washing dishes.

Here are today's:

10. Toddlers covered in wet sand prancing around my kitchen.

9. When people say "I'm not allowed doing that" instead of "I'm not allowed to do that."

8. When my computer freezes in the middle of watching something.

7. Two words: Dog hair. Dogs should be hairless. Like fish. And The Observer.

6. When drivers go against traffic laws to "be courteous", such as waiting for you to make your left turn out of Tim Horton's parking lot before they left turn into Tim Horton's parking lot, meanwhile motioning to you obnoxiously that they want you to go first (because they're polite) and then getting frustrated when you don't go because of the line of oncoming traffic behind them that they don't notice and are partially blocking from your view...Ya know?

5. When Wal-Mart is out of size 6 Pamper's Cruisers. Nothing like parking 8 miles out, trekking all the way to the back of the store where the diapers are and ending up having to get Luv's (which wouldn't bother me except for the diaper rash Luv's gives Thing Two.)

4. Wet bathroom floors after children bathe.

3. Did I mention sand already? Because I found some on the basement steps too.

2. When bandaids leave residue on my skin.

1. When I have writer's block and can't think of anything to blog about except pet peeves.

I promise next time I won't complain so much.

Well, I suppose I can't promise that about sand and dog hair.

Sorry.


Comments