Nine Days

I haven't blogged in nearly nine days. NINE DAYS people. I have no idea why. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have nothing witty to say. Or the fact that I had a witty idea, but then found that I'd lost the pictures I was going to use, so it went out the window. Or that I've been reading an interesting book (A Proper Pursuit, Lynn Austin), or that I've found three new blogs that are updated nearly every day that amuse me very much (this one, this one and this one). Not to mention all my regularly scheduled time on this one. I heart blogs. I wish I could say that I haven't blogged because I have a life...but we all know that's not true.

My random news of the day:

My bedroom is clean.
There is a brisket in the oven. (oooh yeah)
Thing One is taking a rather noisy bath.
Thing Two is taking a blessedly peaceful nap.
We're having a family reunion tomorrow.
Hence the brisket.
My kitchen is NOT clean. (Some things never change.)
I'm really antsy to go somewhere and take pictures of things.
I've just decided that my husband and I will go on a date within the next seven days.
You may be getting a call about babysitting.
I should probably go clean the kitchen.
Why does it bother me so much that the past tense of "preach" is not "praught"?
Thing One is competing to be the most annoying child on the earth today.
I'm pretty sure he'll take the gold.
I figured out how to put links in my blog today.
I know, I'm a genius.

Okay. Time to do something productive.

Like read more blogs.


Comments

Anonymous said…
great, now I'm hooked on
http://www.jesusneedsnewpr.net/

gwennie