This week on Facebook...


I'm starting a new segment about all the amusing things I see on facebook. Because it condenses the things I want to blog about into one nice post. Facebook is constant blog fodder. So many opinions, ideas, hot air, egos, memes, and photos of dogs.

It's like a cesspool. But more offensive sometimes.

1. Everybody loves The Hunger Games. Except the people who hate The Hunger Games.

2. Dogs (and sometimes cats or small rodents) are awesomer than people.

3. Everybody's checking in while working out. Or eating clean. Or being crunchy.

4. In related news, everybody's hungry, cranky and has headaches.

5. People are growing up and graduating and being in college and making me feel old.

6. Parents are the worst thing to happen to kids since smallpox.

7. Couples love each other. Which isn't the same as "liking" each other.

8. Your status is my free advertising.

9. Jesus hates your music.

10. Obama's awesome and he will kill you.

P.S. Lest you think I'm immune from self-facebook-examination, here's my thrilling week in a nutshell: Seth is awesome. My children whine. Sickness. I'm a moron.

Comments

Caleb Gibbs said…
"Like" (a.k.a. my way to participate in this blog without actually thinking at all)
Amy said…
what kind of friends do you have?!? ;)
Jared said…
I feel like I need to print these out and we can discuss them the next time we're together. Talking points, if you will.