More Pet Peeves

1. Dog hair stuck to my children's fuzzy pajamas.

2. Reruns

3. Forced, awkward group singing.

4. Commercials with improper grammar. I saw two in a row the other day.

5. Genetically bone thin women who obsess about their weight.

6. Door to door salesmen. We don't answer if we don't know who it is, but I know they hear my children going "Shhh!" and their thundering footsteps as they run to peek out the window.

7. Running out of paper towels.

8. Maternity clothes.

9. When my kids say "Can I have a snack?" twenty minutes after a meal.

10. When wind from open windows (which I love) knocks magnets and papers off the refrigerator and they land in the dog's water bowl.

Comments

Amy said…
Skinny girls fussing about their weight bugs me, too.
N&L Major said…
The doggy water bowl one made me laugh out loud. :)Heidi deliberately steps in Lucy's bowl on a regular basis.
Destiny said…
I love the snack one! So true in our family... I'm always amazed that they could eat sooo much and then ask for a snack right afterwards! Drives me crazy!
Tracy said…
NUMBER 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR