Unfulfilled: Part Two

First of all, thank you to those who left comments and suggestions for me. I definitely have some things to think about. :)

In the meantime, Seth and I have hatched a little plan to satiate the hungry music beast that resides within us: youtube. More specifically, recording our favorite songs and posting them on youtube, and maybe even scratching out some original songs.

When I texted Seth with this idea, his response was "You'll have to take off the band-aid."

My first interpretation of this was that I have a camera phobia and hate being recorded so much that the idea of Skype makes my skin crawl. Therefore, to really go at this with gusto, I'm going to have to lose some inhibitions and just let go of my hatred of watching/listening to a recording of myself.

Which is true.

But what he really meant was that I would literally have to remove the band-aid that I put over the camera of my laptop (to protect me from unwanted recording, of course).

So hopefully both of those things will happen. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Carrie said…
I will be sure to "like" your videos a bunch!