Ten Things

It's been awhile since I posted ten random tidbits. I shall rectify this oversight.

1. School. School school school. School. School.

2. Vacation time is coming! Which means I have to clean my house like a crazy person since someone else will be living here while we are out. Like, every single crevice, regardless of the fact that this person will probably not be swiping a white gloved finger over the top of my armoire. Well, he could. If he does, that's kinda creepy. Still gonna clean it though.

3. Tenth Avenue North makes me feel warm and gooey and write-y.

4. I'm reading all the books in the world, because before long all my shows will start up again and my book reading time will be consumed with Peter and Olivia and Becket and Castle and Troy and Abed.

5.  I'm determined to do my Ten on Ten on Monday. Hopefully. Maybe. Ideally. Probably.

6. Seth is cute. Like, seriously. How'd I end up with him? I mean, granted, he's crazy. The attractive ones usually are.

7. Homegirl says George and Dad, but NOT Mom, or any variation thereof.

8. I am so ready for cool weather. There had better be snow this winter.

9. One time, when we were little and feeling inspired by a certain episode of The Cosby Show, my sisters and I were doing some sort of dangerous stunt off the back of the love seat. I ended up getting injured somehow, and since we were doing something we weren't allowed to do, we decided to use the same excuse that the Cosby kids had used when Rudy got hurt. We told dad I slipped on a book. He just put a bandaid on my wound without asking many questions. Had mom been home, she'd have called our bluff.

10. My secret dream is to be a wedding singer with Seth, so we could sing all the love songs we'll never get to sing in church. And so we can sing flirt, even though we do that when singing sacred songs. That's probably uncomfortable for everybody else. Sorry about that.

10a. I'm actually not really sorry about that.

The end.

Comments