I should blog.

But there's not really anything on my mind to blog about. So I'll do a random list.

1. I am tired. Not as tired as I could be, but I could sleep at the drop of a hat.

2. Because of number one, the start of school has been delayed till after Labor Day. Because homeschooling is awesome that way.

3. I've decided new baby's blog name will be Homegirl. Not because it's creative or appealing, but because I just can't stop calling her that.

4. I also can't stop taking pictures of Homegirl.

5. So far, having a baby girl is pretty much the same as having a baby boy. There's plenty of awwing and kissing and staring and clothes changing in order to obtain optimal cuteness. I will say that the clothing is slightly more fun. I heart baby leggings.

6. I feel like Seth went from working two full time jobs to working one part time job. The firefighter schedule of 24 on/48 off totally rocks my world. I've actually gone out into the world quite a bit more because he's either with me to help or willing to keep the boys at home.

7. Having church friends bringing us meals every other day has resulted in quite a leftover situation. But we ain't complaining.

8. Remember that band Seven Day Jesus? They were a good band.

9. We've started choir rehearsals for our Christmas program. This makes me cheerful.

10. I am SO ready for my shows to start up again. I'm sick of Netflix. Netflix ruins everybody's lives and eats all the steak.

The end.

Comments