What? Where am I?

Whoops. I haven't blogged in nearly ten days.

It's not like I'm particularly busy. I should be. But I ain't.

There is so much I should be doing. Cleaning, for one. Paying attention to my children. (I'm praying it's the pregnancy, but they have been exceedingly irritating lately.) Getting ready for a baby. Getting ready for Seth's graduation next month and all the relatives that will be visiting. Reading my Bible study book. Prepping for VBS next week.

Oh, and blogging.

But instead, I'm a zombie. I can't sleep at night. I can barely stay awake during the day. This pregnancy is far more exhausting than my others were. I hope that's not a bad sign. I'm also busy gaining weight. You know those pounds don't just pack themselves on. Baby needs a thick barrier to protect against the Things that are constantly climbing all over me.

I do have something I've been writing in my head. Maybe I'll get to that.

Till then, I hope you enjoyed this thoroughly boring post. At least you know I'm alive.

In a chubby, zombie-ish sort of way.

Comments