Get Ready World

I've decided I'm going to blog more. Aren't you excited? Maybe I could even become a "blogger", ya know, the kind that has daily updates, and photoshopped photos, and ads and a million followers like Ree Drummond. Nevermind that I can't even get my dishes done daily. There are serious things going on in my head that I MUST SHARE or it will be the death of me. Like today, I was shopping, and I kid you not, I had a blog post running in my head about what I was doing. Is this a sign of mental illness? Please tell me I'm not the only writer who "writes" about stupid things in her head all day. A lot of times, these brilliant essays never get written down, let alone posted, and that is such a shame. Technology has afforded our society a way to record every mundane thought we have, and it's a travesty that I'm not taking advantage of that. So this is my announcement (warning?) to the three people who read my blog to get ready for some serious blogging. Although, you should know, I suffer from perpetual laziness and I tend to lose interest in my projects pretty fast. So...maybe not. Or maybe. Who knows? Now, if you'll excuse me, the dishes await. Or maybe some more internet browsing. That's just how I live my life.

Comments

Amy said…
I look forward to you blogging more. :) I'm following several blogs but the only ones that blog regularly are craft blogs. I am a real people person and really love to know people. Being a stay-at-home Mom can sometimes be lonely and you may feel isolated but blogging seems to help. Sometimes you just have to say stuff and your blog is the best place to say it. Not to mention you can look back as you would in a journal and see where prayers have been answered and how you have grown in certain areas. Anyway, I'm going on about nothing. What I was trying to say was keep on blogging! :)
Nate said…
do you watch house? the previous episode was about a chick who blogged about everything....and now that's going to become you. so, if any wierd blood starts to ooze out of your pores, you might have lymphoma and bad stool samples. just a heads up.
Amy said…
hey, i read your blog! :) i'm pretty sure i could just copy and paste your post into mine and claim it as my own too! so similar!
my goal is to write a 'real' mom's blog (you know, not the crafty, thrifty, overly creative, etc blogs), and I've started it in my head several times, yet lose interest by the time i sit at the computer!
you can do it! and i'll be reading! 8)
sethswife said…
thanks all!

and nate, i'll be on alert for oozing blood from my pores.