Nothing of Great Depth Mentioned Here

So here's my thrilling life right now.

1. Morning sickness has blended seamlessly with heartburn and acid reflux. Oh joy. Only 23 more weeks of torture. Seriously, pregnancy stinks. All I can say is thanks, Eve.

2. There has been a tentative start to potty training, but the whole idea of success is laughable right now. Thing One treats his potty more like a lazy boy to chill out on while watching tv. There has been nothing to reward with m&m's.

3. This just in. I totally just got kicked in the gut. This kid is quite the prenatal wiggleworm.

4. I saw the preview for J.J. Abram's new movie. Got a little excited about it. But then I remembered I'd have a two week old when it comes out. You can nurse in theaters, right?

5. I've been rethinking how I want to do this labor and delivery and I'm afraid I'm going to offend some people when I tell them I've changed my mind.

6. My house...I don't even want to discuss it. There's enough dog hair laying around to create an entirely new moderately sized dog. I have made a dent in the laundry mountain, so that's good. But seriously, my domestic skills are so lacking right now.

7. I took an online test entitled "What Kind of Evangelical are You" and I scored 80% Baptist. For some reason, I was a little disappointed with that.

So that's my exciting news. I'm sure there will be more to come.

Comments

Miranda said…
What did you expect after being a Baptist for 25 years? At least you didn't score 100.