Day 11-15

Day 11: Something blue

Blue agate that kinda looks like a face.


Day 12: Technology

This is my phone. For the first year I had it, I loved it. Phone perfection. Then they updated it, and now I hate it. There's nothing like a glitchy phone to test your patience. Also, I wish there was an app for fingernail growing.


Day 13: Pattern

Sunset through a rainy window.


Day 14: Cannot live without

It's getting to that point. Ya know, where I always have my camera with me. And now that I have two, the need is only getting bigger. I even searched high and low for a purse big enough to fit one in so I don't have to lug a camera bag all the time. Even if I don't use it every day, it's there. Ready.


Day 15: Routine

Today is Monday, so that means lesson plan day. Only last month, lesson plan day would have been Friday after school or sometime over the weekend. How quickly I start to slack. And I still forget sometimes and use pen. And then instantly regret it.


And now, boys and girls, I'm officially caught up!

Comments